Hi dolls! The holidays have come and gone, so now it’s time to get back to reality. Ughhh! As we get back into the swing of things, I thought I’d share my 10 step evening pamper and body routine.
When life hits us in the face, it’s important that we still make an effort to take care of ourselves first. That’s why I’m here to share tips and tricks to help you look and feel your best! My 10 step evening pamper routine is the perfect way to get back to your normal self (or better self). This routine is what I do when I’m stressed and need to reset.
Here’s a quick run through of my evening pamper routine!
- Healthy Dinner: Eating a salad or a light meal helps me feel good before doing my pamper routine. Who wants to feel bloated and full when you’re trying to unwind for the evening???
- Candles: Of course you need a nice candle to set the mood and fill your home with a nice aroma.
- Music: Put on your favorite playlist. I usually use Pandora and put it on RnB or Stan Getz jazz station. I learned about Stan Getz from The Champagne Diet. This station will make you feel like you’re doing your pamper routine in the middle of a European vacation!
- Hair Removal: You can shave, use Nair, or an at-home wax treatment. I will also use an eyebrow razor to touch up my brows or unwanted facial hair.
- Pre-Shower Body Oil: If you suffer from dry skin like me, this may be a great option to try. During your pamper routine, try using a pre-shower body oil. This technique can help prevent the skin from drying out faster. Just lather in the oil of your choice and let it all settle in!
- Start Face Routine: While I let the body oil soak in, I start my facial routine. I usually start by cleansing and then applying a face mask.
- In-Shower Routine: Nothing beats a nice hot shower! I use the steam from the shower to open up my pores before rinsing off my face mask. Then, I use an exfoliating body glove while rinsing off the body oil. I follow up with my favorite body wash.
- After Shower Routine: While my skin is damp, I apply a body serum before applying lotion.
- End Face Routine: I finish up my facial routine by applying toner, serum, moisturizer, and eye cream. I will also apply an overnight face and lip mask for extra hydration.
- Beverage of Choice: Now it’s time to have a glass of champagne or water before heading to bed. My extra pamper routine makes me so relaxed that I’m ready to call it a night!
If you have trouble winding down in the evening, check out HUM Nutrition supplement review here.
Products I Like
Tinkle Eyebrow Razor Pack of 6
Nair Hair Remover Cream Nourish Shower Power Moroccan Argan Oil
Cheers to 2020 being full of self care plus looking and feeling our best. Be sure to stay connected with me on IG: @_lovetami for more beauty and lifestyle tips!